Bear Mountain Studios LLC
Last Updated August 15, 2022
Welcome and thank you for supporting Bear Mountain Studios LLC, we look forward to providing you with our 100% handmade pieces of art.
- On this Website.
- In email, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through Mobile Applications and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- The Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including our Affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our Affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
- Customers Under the Age of 21 - No Use for Illegal Purposes
Our Website is not intended for anyone under Twenty One (21) years of age and our Website may not be used for any illegal purpose whatsoever. No one under age 21 may provide any Personal Data to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children or anyone under 21. If you are under 21, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to the Company, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or username you may use. You may be required to enter your birthdate on a pop-up age verification banner when you first browse to our Website. To reiterate, if you are under 21 you are not approved or eligible to browse to our Website and providing us with a false date of birth to do so may be unlawful and actionable under the law. If We learn We have collected or received Personal Data from someone under 21, We will promptly delete that information. If you believe We might have any information from or about a minor child or someone under 21, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Information We Collect About You and How We Use it
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Data”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as data resulting from your activity, such as transaction information, IP address, log in, email, passwords and browsing activity; mobile information (location services); and information from other sources. We may also gather additional information such as the type of device and browser, the IP address of the device, information about the device's operating system, and additional information associated with the device and browsing activity; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through Cookies and other tracking technologies.
We collect information from visitors and users who access various parts of our Website and use different services in a variety of ways, including through a mobile device or Mobile Applications. As a result, the type of information We collect depends on the ways visitors and users interact with the Company, our Website and/or our service(s). We may offer websites, services or applications that permit browsing and do not require registration. We may also offer users the ability to access their accounts online and offline, which may result in collection of different data.
- Information You Provide To Us
The information We collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that We might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your requested products and/or services. You may be required to provide financial information before buying products or scheduling services through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- Statistics related to every user.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although We limit access to certain pages, and you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, We cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- Customers Located Outside of the United States
Where We transfer Personal Data relating to individuals located in the EU or the European Economic Area to third parties, we will endeavor to enter into Data Transfer Agreements based on the EU model clauses. We will endeavor to provide reasonable, industry-standard technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Data from accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access.
Any communications or activities, online or in-person, you may have with third parties through your interaction with our Company is your responsibility and you indemnify us, and hold us harmless, from any liability resulting from such communications or activities. This includes, without limitation and by way of example only, personal injury, property damage, attorneys’ fees, costs, and any amounts paid in settlement. Please consult our disclaimers within our Online Terms and Conditions for more information.
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, browsing habits and history.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information We collect automatically may include Personal Data, or We may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data We collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies We use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser Cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
For more information on the types of technologies We may use please refer to the following link https://www.bigcommerce.com/ecommerce-answers/what-cookie-and-why-it-important/
We do not collect Personal Data automatically, but We may tie this information to Personal Data about you that We collect from other sources or you provide to us.
- How We Use Your Information
We use information that We collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services We offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website, if any.
- In any other way We may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may, from time to time, conduct surveys and polls and also help third parties do this type of research. Your participation in surveys or polls is up to you. You may also opt out of getting invitations to participate in surveys by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account or notify us of such at email@example.com.
We may use the information We have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though We do not disclose your Personal Data for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser/Company may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and Affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties We use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep Personal Data confidential and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them.
- To sell to third parties who want to understand user behavior in a certain market.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Website Terms & Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our Customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. From time to time we send prior, current, and prospective customers promotional emails. If We have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product/service experience or other transactions.
- Company Newsletter. If you wish to join the Company Newsletter, please submit the form located here. If you wish to unsubscribe from the Company Newsletter please browse to the following unsubscribe link here.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
We will not share credit card numbers, phone numbers or email addresses to third parties for direct marketing.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your Personal Data by logging into the Website and visiting your account page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Data that you have provided to us. If you created a user account We cannot delete your Personal Data except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if We believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
- Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Please be aware that We may process your information outside the country where you live.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards, etc., if any. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We do our best to protect your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We are also not responsible for information collected by any third party (including our Affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
- California Users
Under California’s "Shine the Light" Law, and once per year, California, U.S. residents who provide personal information in obtaining Services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to request and obtain from the seller the customer information shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses.
If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information during the immediately prior calendar year. If you believe this Law applies to you, please send an e-mail message to email@example.com "Request for California Privacy Information" in the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response only if the Law applies to you.
We will maintain your request and the customer information you provided in that request for ninety (90) days to ensure you do not have any follow-up questions. After that time, the information associated with your request will be destroyed. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the "Shine the Light" requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
In addition, if you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to disclose the following information with respect to our collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Data:
● During a twelve (12) month time-period, we may collect the following categories of Personal Data in order to provide you with a Membership to our Services: name, email or postal address, geolocation data and IP addresses, credit card and billing address, information about whom you connect to or communicate within our Services, educational information, and consumer preference characteristics.
● We collect Personal Data for the business purposes of providing services, promotional offers regarding our Services or the Services of Business Partners, and processing Memberships.
● We collect Personal Data from (1) your communications with us, (2) social media that links to our username(s), (3) your downloads of our marketing collateral, (4) your purchase of a Membership to Services, and (5) visitors to our Site.
● In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the categories of Personal Data only as specified in this Policy.
● We may share your Personal Data with third parties as specified in this Policy.
● We do not sell your Personal Data.
If you reside in California, you have the right to:
● request access to your Personal Data, including the categories of such information, we have collected about you in the last twelve (12) months,
● request additional details about our information practices, including the sources of collection, the categories of Personal Data that we share for a business or commercial purpose, and the categories of third parties with whom we share your Personal Data,
● request deletion of your Personal Data (subject to certain exceptions),
● opt out of sales of Personal Data, if applicable, and
● request access to the specific Personal Data shared with other businesses for their direct marketing, if any.
You may make these requests by calling or mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Request for California Privacy Information" in the subject line and in the body of your message. After submitting your request, please monitor your email for a verification email. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response only if the Law applies to you.
If this Law is applicable to you, we are required by Law to verify your identity prior to deleting your Personal Data in order to protect your privacy and security. If you make a request to delete your Personal Data, our Services, or some of them, may no longer be available to you. Membership Fees due and/or paid are not refundable.
Please note that you may designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf by providing written materials demonstrating that you have granted the authorized agent power of attorney. If an authorized agent submits a request on your behalf, we may need to contact you to verify your identity and protect the security of your Personal Data. We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise your rights under the CCPA.
We will maintain your request and the Personal Data you provide in that request for ninety (90) days to ensure you do not have any follow-up questions. After that time, the information associated with your request will be deleted.
Please be aware that not all businesses are required to comply with CCPA requirements, and not all information sharing is covered by such CCPA. Only information covered will be included in our response.
To learn more about your rights under the CCPA, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
- Contact Information